31 May 2015

Fuzzy head

It would appear that I have a slight hangover. Eeshk. Went to a wedding last night with Husband, Posh Mama and her husband. The beautiful couple are people we know from nursery who were finally tying the knot after 3 gorgeous babies...and we drank rather a lot of wine.
Ow.
Luckily for me, it was also our 7th wedding anniversary yesterday so this morning I played the 'for my anniversary gift I'd reeeeeally like you to get up with the boys' card and God love him, he did.
It was only for an hour mind, and he did nothing more than feed and watch them until I surfaced, but I guess it still counts.
Once I've put some laundry on, loaded the dishwasher, tidied the art table away and made myself a coffee, a lazy Sunday is calling, enjoy yours everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment