10 March 2016

More Zara news

Spotted a few little gems in store yesterday but didn't have the energy to pay much notice. Had Baby with me but also, was on a boot mission! Husband had to work late last night so I duly spent some time mooching around online last night and have tracked them down...

Lo, all hail the huge turn up jeans. Love these!

Image 1 of STRAIGHT CUT MID RISE CROPPED JEANS from Zara

Then we have the elusive yellow scarf that I've been coveting since last summer. I'd heard a delicious little rumour that there was one on sale in Mango, but since we don't have a store nearby and the last time I ordered online it took MONTHS to arrive (and who's got time for that kind of nonsense??) I went ahead and ordered this one. I'm either gonna love it or feel like Tweety Pie...?? I'll let you know!

Image 2 of BASIC COLOUR SCARF from Zara

The other thing I saw online was this...

Image 1 of DOUBLE BREASTED WOOL COAT from Zara

...which is gorgous but £70 I don't have after the aforementioned boots/jeans/scarf purchases!

So yes, 2 little additions to the wardrobe. I'll take some pics when they arrive x

No comments:

Post a Comment